NBC Universal RTG Developer in New York, New York
Job Number 41204BR
Job Title RTG Developer
Business Segment NBC News and MSNBC
Sub-Business NBC News
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and at least three years’ software development experience.
• HTML, CSS and C# experience required.
• Familiarity with Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York City.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work overtime, weekends and overnights, often at short notice.
• Excellent organization and analytical thinking skills with the ability to focus on details.
• Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot problems quickly.
• The ability to work within and adhere to established deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high-energy environment, and to work on a team and autonomously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.